Sunday, February 3, 2008

my current o.c. disorder - "don't call it that"




Anyone can attest that all I look at anymore on the web is for smart phones. Canceling our Dish only aggrivated this obsession. I have T-Mobile that barely works except for one corner of our house. We keep our family plan with them because every Barron under the sun has the same service and we have free calls to one another.




The preferred phone would have to be the AT&T Tilt or an iphone. Both of these options would force us to switch to the dark side of the GSM spectrum. I really like HTC products like the S730 that recently got FCC approval in the US. I'm super tempted to pick up a cheap T-Mobile Dash or a Wing if I could find one cheap enough on a contract extension. With phones progressing at the current rate, I'm only comfortable signing a 1 year contract. Can anyone find a cheap upgrade option to either the Dash or the Wing? I hear that the world GSM conference is coming later this month in Barcelona. Most US carriers wait until after this conference to announce the good phones for the rest of the year.

No comments: